Sunday 15 April 2012

Blogger appreciation award

I would like to thank the lovely Natasha for awarding me the Blogger Appreciation Award; Thank you very much! Her blog is full of great posts about nail designs (all of which I am definitely going to try out and so should you!) and reviews of products with information that is really handy to know! 

Pretty isn't it?!


Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
-  Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers, commenter's, supporters, & followers as you'd like.
- Let the blogger know you've just awarded them, either through leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.
- Answer 4 questions
And the questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since the 6th April, so not very long at all!
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I love to share useful tips with my friends so I thought, why not with everyone on the net too!?
3. What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Most of the blogs I follow tend to be fashion or make up related, however I follow music blogs also as well as anyone that had anything interesting to say :)
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
I would like to improve the variety of my posts and possibly branch out into writing about other things that I love, such as music and travel. 

I love a lot of the blogs that I read but I would like to give this award to the following:

Thank you again Natasha for the award!

Love,
E-L xo

3 comments:

  1. wow..great!! happy sunday!!
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start for your blog!!
    It's very good you are interested in languages,in a multinational world:)
    i speak french,spanish,greek,english and also italian!

    i found your blog lovely,following you:) hope you follow back!
    http://www.bahbohh.blogspot.com/
    (some fashion,beauty,lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I adore languages and I hope to learn as many as I can! Wow, that is a lot you speak! I would love to learn Greek!

      I will definitely give your blog a visit!!

      Thanks for the lovely comment,

      E-L xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo