Wednesday 23 May 2012

Jumpers...in May?

Hello little pickles!


This is a quick post about JUMPERS!
I LOVE jumpers; chunky knits, cardigans, polo necks...


England has been seeing some confusing weather at the moment, with bright sunshine one minute and dreary weather the next! So I always keep a jumper handy just in case it is one of those days. As it happens, today is a little overcast so I've decided to pair this chunky knit jumper with a pair of pale blue, skinny jeans for my casual day look. 

This cream one is my go to jumper for dreary days at home. 


What's your go to clothing for these kind of days?


E-L xo 

2 comments:

  1. wow! your jumper is very cute *-* i want to buy this, too <3 i dont have a white jumper :(
    i like your blog!

    love
    beauthi.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely get one, everyone should have one because they're so comfy :)

      Thank you for your lovely comment

      love,
      E-L xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo