Monday 28 May 2012

The Secret to Better Looking Legs!

Hello little ones,


I hope you are all well! I thought I would write about an amazing product that has helped me overcome my razor bumps that I developed on the backs of my legs from shaving. I used to have the worst red bumps on my legs and they were the most ugly and irritating bumps in the world. I tried lots of exfoliators to sort out my skin but nothing seemed to work until I came across this product... 

This my little minions is my Holy Grail product. You literally rub it into damp skin in circular motions and wash away, pat dry and feel the smoothness of your legs. AMAZING! And it smells incredible. It's made of shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar. 
Trust me guys, this stuff is great. My legs have never looked or felt better. The small pot is only £2.50  or you can buy it in large for £7.00 from Soap and Glory

What are your favourite body scrubs? 

Love,

E-L xo

7 comments:

  1. have to try this one out!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it works for you!

      E-L xo

      Delete
  2. Seems good, i'm going to give it a try!

    following ;)

    mariedansleparadis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great review, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    LAST DAY TO ENTER MY DIAMOND PETAL JEWERLY GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo