Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been posting here for ages. I've just finished my 2nd year of university and so now I can  finally relax at home for a little while!


Anyway, whilst I was trying to get on with studying, I went and did a little shopping! I prefer Superdrug to Boots, mainly because Superdrug sell Sleek MakeUP. I've heard a lot about Sleek MakeUP from the Pixiwoo Sisters on YouTube and decided I wanted to try them out, too.


The fist item I picked up was the Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish with SPF15 in the colour 964 Peach Perfection. 



It is a tinted lip conditioner, so does not have the pigment of a lip stick but gives a slight hint of colour and shine. It contains natural oils, such as; Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and vitamins A, C and E to help condition the lips and keep them soft!
As well as all these goodies, it also contains SPF15 to help protect those lips against sun 
exposure!


Costing only £4.30 these pout polishes are superb in price and quality. Time to run down to Superdrug and purchase some more colours I think! I much prefer wearing a light make-up on my lips during the day and find myself reaching for this everytime!


Has anyone else tried these pout polishes or know of any similar products worth trying?


E-L xo

5 comments:

  1. That looks like such a nice colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely shade of peach, but when you apply it, it just gives a light colour and lots of shine! I love it!

      E-L xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finishing your second year of school!! That's so exciting!
    Love this lip color! I love colors that don't give a lot of color, but give just enough!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing the 2nd year of university! Now you can sleep in, relax and enjoy the freedom.
    I just found your blog, now following :)

    Don't forget to enter ESSIE GIVEAWAY I'm hosting on my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It feels great to finally have no exams looming over my head for another year :) Thank you for following! I will definitely check your blog out :)

    E-L xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo