Monday 21 May 2012

Sleek MakeUP Palette Review- Oh So Special Divine Palette

Hello my little pickles!

How is everyone? Just thought I'd write  a quick review on the Oh So Special Divine Palette by Sleek MakeUP. As you have probably guessed by now, I am becoming an increasing fan of this very affordable brand and so I thought I'd branch out and try some of their eye shadows. I picked up this palette because the colours are wonderfully neutral. The outer packaging is simple and Sleek.


Each colour is named with the clear overlay. There are 12 glorious, feminine colours suitable for every skin tone- it is the perfect summer palette! There are colours perfect for day and night, warm beige shades moving into more intense glittery shades. A must for any make-up bag!
I swatched 4 colours for you to get an idea just how pigmented they are, from left to right: Noir, Celebrate, Organza, Gateau.

adore this palette and use it everyday, especially Noir as I love to line my eyes using eye shadow and the best part is, is that it only costs £6.49 from Superdrug! 

What colour is your favourite from this palette or in general?

E-L xo

I am not affiliated with Sleek MakeUP in anyway- I just really love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo