Saturday 18 August 2012

My album of the week.

Hey my little cucumbers,

Hope you are all well. I thought I would share with you my current favourite album of this week. It has been playing in my car non stop and I simply adore it.

London Conversation by John Martyn. 

London Conversation

This album is wonderful. Everything about it; the lyrics, his voice, the sound of the guitar, make  up a superb collection of songs that are not to be missed. It was recorded when he was at the tender age of 18 (1968) and was his first album. It remains one of my all time favourites thanks to its simplicity.
If you are a fan of Nick Drake or Bob Dylan, be sure to check this one out!

Do any of you have an album of the week?

Love,

E-L xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo