Saturday 1 September 2012

New to Shop Dixi PLUS FREE SHIPPING CODE!

Hello my little beauties, I hope you are all doing well!

I am very excited to inform you all about the new items in Shop Dixi, which are an extension to their Warrior Collection. These items will be available as of Sunday 2nd September but I am lucky enough to be able to give you a sneak preview of what is in store! The new items feature a selection of limited jewellery lines and some incredible vintage pieces, all at wonderful prices. and they are of amazing quality!

Here they are:




Don't they look amazing!

And because you are my wonderful readers, you can receive FREE SHIPPING  on all orders over £15. The code you will need to enter at the checkout in order to redeem the free shipping is UPDATEMEFS .
You can get to Shop Dixi by clicking this link here --> SHOP DIXI

Make sure you get yourself over there, these precious items are something not to be missed!

Love,

E-L xo



3 comments:

  1. I love the clutches! Yes, they are definitely amazing. :)

    Hope we could follow each other. :)
    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love everything! Must check out the place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely have to check out that store!! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo