Saturday 29 September 2012

No Make up Make up!

Hello my little cherry blossoms!

So today I have been studying away trying to write a presentation for my Spanish class, so I haven't really bothered with any make up. However I realised I needed to grab a few things from the shops but I just couldn't be bothered to put any make up on to pull myself together. Instead I went to my trusted NO MAKE UP MAKE UP tips that I generally do when I am having a lazy day!

TIP NO.1:
Instead of using mascara, grab a liquid eyeliner and run it through your lashes. If you have fair lashes this is a great way to define your eyes without overdoing it with the mascara! For me, I already have dark lashes so just a hint of definition is what I like to go for.
You can also do this before applying mascara to help thicken your lashes up, as the liquid eyeliner doesn't cause your lashes to clump up, and your mascara has something to stick to!

N.B Remember to curl those lashes before you apply in order to open up those beautiful eyes :)


I'll be writing more tips through out the week so make sure to check back for the next one!

Love,



2 comments:

  1. I've never thought of this before, def giving it a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOooh, what a good idea!

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo