My goodness it has been a long time! I have been so busy with school, work and living in a city that is full of amazing things to do that I just haven't had the time to write. I will miss Paris when I have to leave in a couple of weeks but I have had the most amazing few months here and I can't wait to start another new chapter in 2013!
Anyway, I thought I would show you my NOTD:
So as you can see they are just a simple diagonal tip polka-dot nail with a silver trim.
The products I used were :
Chanel 219 Black Satin, O.P.I Alpine Snow and Peggy Sage Argent 117.
1) Place a piece of scotch tape diagonally across your nail and press down firmly.
2) apply a base coat to protect your natural nails. Then apply a thin layer of black polish to the nail. Wait 2 mins and apply another layer. Wait for 5 mins.
3) Peel off the tape to reveal a clean line. Wipe away any tape residue with a cotton bud dipped in water.
4) Using a dotting tool (I used a cotton bud) dip the tool into the white polish and begin adding dots to the black part of the nail.
5) To smarten the design, I used a toothpick dipped in silver polish to add a trim.
6) Apply a top coat to seal in the design.
And you're finished! I think these nails are perfect for the holiday season parties that are in full swing!
Give it a go and let me know how you got on!
P.S Don't forget to follow me on Twitter- EmmaLouWagstaff and on Instagram- ooh_loula