Saturday 9 February 2013

Refreshing tired eyes!

Hola Chic@s!

I am so sorry I have not been posting here is such a long, long time! I was very busy during my time in Paris that when I got home to Cornwall I just switched everything off and relaxed! Now I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina! It's the height of the summer here and I love it. It does tend to get very hot though, which can make sleeping through the night pretty  hard, and I always find myself waking up early, even if I've only had a few hour sleep. So here's a tip to get those tried looking eyes feeling awake a fresh:

Take a spoon and place it in the freezer (but only for a few minutes!).
Test the temperature on the back of your hand to make sure it isn't too cold and then apply the spoon to your eye.
Simple as that! 
The coolness of the spoon will help de-puff the eye area and make you feel more awake, as if you've just taken an ice shower. This is something you can try in the morning whilst you're making your breakfast, just pop the spoon in the freezer and when you've finished your tea/coffee hold it to your eye!

Give it  a try and let me know how it goes!

I will make more of an effort to keep this blog up-to-date with useful tips and tricks to keep you all entertained.

Lots of Love,



P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram !

2 comments:

  1. These are great tips

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will most definitely have a look! Thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo