Monday 8 July 2013

DIY: Healthy hair rinse

Hello everyone!

So I'm back with another DIY and this one is to keep your hair nice and healthy throughout the summer months. I like to use this rinse after I've had a lot of products in my hair to stop it from clogging up my roots and causing excessive oil build up. All you need is Apple Cider Vinegar!



This rinse is most suitable for brunettes ad darker hair types.

Ingredients:
1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar 
1/3 cup of warm water to dilute the vinegar

I rinse my hair with this mixture and leave it in for 5 minutes. I then rinse with warm water and shampoo and condition as normal. You'll feel the smoothness of your hair as soon as you start rinsing out the vinegar, it's incredible!


This rinse is great for restoring shine and volume back into the hair. I use this around once a week or less, depending on how many products I've used in my hair that week.

Anyway, I hope you give this a try and let me know in the comments what you think!

Lots of love,


P.S. Remember to follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM to be kept up with my latest goings on and for new blog posts! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo