Friday 19 July 2013

Fashion Friday: The White Trend

This spring and summer has seen white all over the catwalks and what better colour to be keeping yourself cool in during the hot summer we seem to be having here in the UK!

It is a very sleek and simple trend to keep up to date with, and one that you can also have some fun with too. It also shows off your gorgeous tan you've been working on! 

My favourite look at the moment is the simple white shorts and t-shirt look with matching white heels. I think it looks clean, comfy but also super slick looking too! It's sports chic :)

I love these white skorts from ZARA, and I think paired with a simple white tee would make the perfect summer outfit!
Image 2 of MINI SKORT from Zara


What's your favourite summer trend you've been wearing?

Lots of love,



P.S. Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER or INSTAGRAM xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo